He Receives Personal Instructions When Hearing Kirtan

During Vyasapuja after Guru puja, Srila Gurudev invariably speaks about Bhaktivinod Thakur and says, ye mana durmati samsar bhitare: I am such a bad man, neck-deep in the material world. You sent your representative to me.

Srila Gurudev said that Param Gurudev came to Goalpara for me.
Did we go to the forest like Druva? Guru Maharaj came to us in this very city of Chandigarh.

Srila Gurudev said that this kirtan Srila Bhaktivinod Thakur wrote is for me.  He saw me fallen and poor, without the name of the Lord with me. He came to give me the good news. He told me to liberate people like you, Chaitanya Mahaprabhu himself has descended in this world.  Do not worry, he has liberated millions like you. Srila Gurudev says, "this kirtan is for me."

—Sri Bhakti Vichar Vishnu Maharaj
transcribed from Hindi, spoken in Chandigarh, 12/6/2015



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"She Has Gone to Goloka-dhāma "

He Accepts Every Circumstance With Utmost Humility

Capture It in Your Heart