All Acaryas Can Be Seen Within Him

I remember once when Gurudev went to Gopinath Gaudiya Math, he was reading a letter that Srila Bhakti Pramod Puri Maharaj wrote to him before he came to the West.

I went to the samadhi temple of Srila Bhakti Pramod Puri Maharaj and remembering what Guru Maharaj said I felt he was alive to me.  This bonding I have got from Guru Maharaj.  I really like to sit in the samadhi mandir of Srila Bhakti Pramod Puri Maharaj, I feel I really know him.  This bonding has come from Guru Maharaj only. I have never read their books.  I have heard from Bhakti Nandan Swami, how after Param Gurudev left, Guru Maharaj met with Srila Sridhar Maharaj. I have never met them, but I feel that, Guru Maharaj was bonding me with them.

Once in 2010, in Kartik time, it was the disappearance day of Srila Bhakti Pramod Puri Maharaj.  I offered the garland to Srila Bhakti Pramod Puri Goswami Maharaj and then offered the prasadi garland to Guru Mahārāj. When I told Guru Maharaj, he immediately took it with a lot of reverence and started glorifying Srila Bhakti Pramod Puri Maharaj.

Once in Harikatha, Guru Mahārāj said, I have disturbed Purī Mahārāj so much. After writing each and every article for Chaitanya Vani, I kept asking, you edit this, you check this. I have also not seen Param Gurudev, but inside of Gurudev, I have seen Param Gurudev.  Devotees say that Gurudev is just like the shadow of Param Gurudev, inseparable.

I see all the āchāryas inside of Gurudev.  Gurudev alone has built this relation.  All these relations have been built by Gurudev. If I try to see this alone, I will not see.  In all the books, in every writing whether short or long, Guru Maharaj will talk about Srila Bhakti Pramod Puri Goswami Maharaj. Everything is inside Gurudev.  With Gurudev, nothing is impossible.

- Sundar Gopal Das


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"She Has Gone to Goloka-dhāma "

He Accepts Every Circumstance With Utmost Humility

Capture It in Your Heart