He Has Achieved What Nobody Else Could

I heard the voice of Śrīla Tirtha Mahārāj in my dream; he was asking me to go to Goalpara. I said, “I have an intense desire.” Then he said, “You go there.” When I awoke, I was contemplating how to go. I took a bath and I came for arāti, but I was constantly thinking about this dream. After arāti, I asked everyone to please allow me to go to Goalpara. I then revealed to them that Tirtha Mahārāj had asked me to go there in my dream. They said, “You have no ticket.” I left Gokul and went to Delhi. I asked a devotee there if he could get a tatkal or general ticket for me.  He booked general tickets for both of us.  Another devotee said, “How will you travel in general class?”  I said, “I can go, no problem.”


There was another devotee of Śrīla Prabhupad, Mr.Bharadwaj. On the way, we met and he asked where I was going. He said, “Actually I have two spare tickets, would you like to avail them to travel?” The other devotee went and returned the general tickets and I went with Mr.Bharadwaj on the reserved ticket. And so my first trip to Goalpara happened because of the desire of Tirtha Mahārāj. There is no difference between my dīkā-guru (Śrīla BD Mādhava Gosvāmī Mahārāj) and śikā-guru (Śrīla BB Tirtha Mahārāj). 


Externally we see that Gurudev is ill, bedridden, but has it been proved that he has been really ill?  So many people from different parts of the country and the world have gathered here, would it have happened if he were actually ill? He actually inspired everyone, that is the reason people have come. Like the Supreme Lord is all-knowing and omniscient, so is Gurudev.  He is not an ordinary human being.  Actually, he is in his internal bliss all the time, even in this stage. Even Śrīla Bhakti Kumud Sant Gosvāmī Mahārāj (a disciple of Śrīla Prabhupad) had performed such pastimes of illness.  


If we commit offenses, then we will go to hell.  We should understand that the same Gurudev who used to sing and dance earlier has not changed at all. Therefore I humbly request that you do not ever bring any material conception in your mind about Śrīla Mahārāj.  Guru is always there.  He has come to deliver us.  He is a personal associate of the Supreme Lord.  He has received immense mercy from my Gurudev. What nobody could achieve, even senior god-brothers, Śrīla Mahārāj has done that. I pay innumerable prostrated obeisances at his lotus feet. May he always remain my elder god-brother and give me guidance.  


Śrī Bhakti Srirupa Akiñcana Mahārāj 


Spoken in Hindi, translated to English, 2017 Vyasa-puja








cleardot.gif

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"She Has Gone to Goloka-dhāma "

He Accepts Every Circumstance With Utmost Humility

The Greatness of His Simplicity