Please Give Me Sincerity in Service

Dear Srila Guru Maharaj,

I am offering my full obeisances to Your Lotus Feet.

By the mercy of the approaching day of your appearance, I could see suddenly a speck of desire in my mind to give you some happiness by begging for a gift of service to you. My heart of insufficient faith needs your support so much! 

"A sincere soul can never be cheated," You always say. These words are like a  bright light in the dark tunnel of my heart. For one who has been accustomed for so long to cheating himself, it is so difficult to obtain sincerity, and it's not easy even to ask about it. Yet, I can ask it from you, because my small faith prompts me to. 

Dear Guru Maharaj, please give me the sincerity of service to you.

Your unworthy disciple,
Advaya Jnana das

(Voronezh, Russia)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Accepts Every Circumstance With Utmost Humility

"She Has Gone to Goloka-dhāma "

The Greatness of His Simplicity