His Life of Service is a Brilliant Light in a World of Darkness

His Holiness Srila Bhakti Ballabh Tirtha Goswami Maharaja, 

I bow my head and prostrate my body at your lotus feet. 

Upon being invited to share my heart on the holy occasion of your Vyasa Puja, I am grateful.
 

I am remembering the precious times that we spent together, sometimes in the hills of Sri Brajabhumi or at other times in the hills of Marin County, California. Wherever in the world you are, you are ever absorbed in dispelling materialistic and impersonal misconceptions while sharing your heart's love for the divine service of Sri Guru and Sri Gauranga.

We have all been blessed by your heartfelt humility, deep wisdom of the Bhakti Sastras, and profound compassion to all beings. 

Your lifetime of loving service is a brilliant light that reveals, for people in this world of darkness, the infinite flow of grace that is forever descending from the hearts of Sri Sri Radha Gopinath and floods the world through the merciful Acaryas of our Gaudiya Parampara. On this sacred day of your Vyasa Puja, I offer you my sincerest gratitude. 

Your Servant Radhanath Swami 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"She Has Gone to Goloka-dhāma "

He Could Not Allow His Disciples to Bathe His Feet

Capture It in Your Heart