His Blessing Grants Wholeheartedness in Harinam

During the first Day of Hyderabad Math's Annual Function, Guruji and all other Maharajis came to the temple which was finely decorated and filled with devotees. It was just before his sickness pastimes.

My mother who was then already initiated was present in the temple from morning time, serving Guruji and Their Lordships. My sisters and I went to school and came to the temple in the evening for Guruji's darshan, but we were late and were told that we could come the next day. My mother was visibly sad and started pleading Radhakant Prabhu to let us have darshan. He went and asked Guruji about it, and then Guruji being all-merciful told him to let us come in.

As soon as he opened the door, my mother was happy and we entered the room. I saw him for the first time, blissfully sitting on the wooden chair, talking to someone else. We took his blessings, then prasad from His hands. He questioned us very sweetly about our whereabouts and then told me very distinctly and clearly:

"Harinaam karo, ache se karo, keval bhagwan hi hai hamare liye..."

It means, do Harinam nicely, there is only God for us...

Then he put his hand as a blessing on my sisters and then again we took his blessings and left the room beamingly full of positive thoughts. As soon as I came out, I told my mother He looks so knowledgable and it was so good to see him.

I then came to the Math for the next four days regularly. Taking Guruji's darshan and hearing him speak a few words of wisdom were enough for providing gradual inclination for me to come on to this path later.

Now when I reflect back, I feel that even though Guruji had come to Hyderabad for various other reasons, he had mainly come to help me and bring me to my spiritual progress.

- Shivani, Hyderabad






Comments

  1. So nice and inspiring. So many devotees lives have changed by single darshan of Guru Maharaj. Thanks for sharing. Hare Krishna. Dandvats.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"She Has Gone to Goloka-dhāma "

He Could Not Allow His Disciples to Bathe His Feet

Capture It in Your Heart