His Loving Protection

I sometimes remember the olden days pastimes of Guru Maharaj when he was sitting alone. In 1993, when I was a pujari in Dehra Dun, I saw the early morning cold weather and severe Winter there. Guru Maharaj gave me warm clothes with his own hands. Feeling the cold winds, he also offered carpets and mats. He took care of me like a mother.

Another memory is when I traveled with Guru Maharaj in trains many times. Guru Maharaj used to be always calm and composed and used to even joke. Yet, once I saw his angry mood like Narasimhadev when coming back from Assam to Kolkata.

At Kolkata station, the taxi drivers were hurrying them to keep their luggage in the carrier.  Guru Maharaj got angry seeing them giving trouble to the devotees.  

That time he manifested that Narasimha form, an angry mood came and he put down his danda and said, "What are you doing?  What do you think about Chaitanya Gaudiya Math!  These are devotees of Chaitanya Gaudiya Math!"

All were stunned to see this mood of Guru Maharaj.  

He said ‘Don’t you know who are sadhus? How to serve sadhus and Vaishnavas? "

—Sri Bhakti Prasanna Tyagi Maharaj 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"She Has Gone to Goloka-dhāma "

He Accepts Every Circumstance With Utmost Humility

Capture It in Your Heart