His Mercy Continually Manifests


Unfortunately, I did not have an opportunity to meet Srila Bhakti Ballabh Tirtha Maharaj in person. However, that did not become an obstacle for Him to completely conquer my heart.

Two years ago I met his disciples. Being attracted by their extraordinary qualities, their deepness and thoughtfulness, I started to listen to Hari-katha of Srila Gurudev. From that time my devotion and love for him only grows. It is so amazing! I know that he responds to me, helps me and takes care of me. And, of course, his presence is very tangible thanks to his disciples.

And today I want to say thank you to you, dear disciples of Srila Bhakti Ballabh Tirtha Goswami. I am very grateful to you, that you cannot hide your feelings! That you always speak about Srila Gurudev with love, sharing intimate things, telling about His qualities, remembering the details, some instances, inexhaustible examples, showing His endless compassion, softness of His heart, affection…You are doing the preaching seva and always trying to follow the words of your Srila Gurudev, showing incredible qualities. I can see how sometimes you become transparent to demonstrate the glory of Gurudev and by that satisfying Him and showering the mercy of His words and mood to the others. Please accept my sincere condolences, physical departure of Srila Gurudev has become an irreplaceable, an unimaginable loss for you. May your hearts never become indifferent! Let them always cry and cry and call Him…

I am endlessly grateful for an opportunity to witness your feelings towards Gurudev. Like a mirror - His care and love are reflected in your desire to glorify Him. For me it is like the air. It is an opportunity to be in contact with a Holy Paramahamsa. it is how Srila Gurudev manifested for me.

I pay my innumerable pranams to you!

Jay Gurudev!

—Kalindi Dasi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"She Has Gone to Goloka-dhāma "

He Could Not Allow His Disciples to Bathe His Feet

Capture It in Your Heart