He Does Not Allow His Disciples To Remain Deprived of Mercy

Once Guru Mahārāj arrived in Bathinda from Chandigarh and was given a warm welcome by the devotees with ārati, garlands, and praṇāms. When I offered praṇāms, Gurujī asked why we did not have your darśan in Chandigarh. I did not know how to speak and simply told Guru Mahārāj, "You are coming to Bathinda from Chandigarh, so I will have your darśan in Bathinda."

Guru Mahārāj had been sitting in a very good mood, but when he heard what I said, he immediately became very serious and angry and said, "Are Chandigarh and Bathinda the same?" I could not understand what Gurudev meant and felt afraid.

Then he asked, "Is Gurudev's samādhi in Bathinda?" In Chandigarh, there is Gurudev's puspa-samādhi. If you don't go there, you are deprived of our Gurudev's mercy and blessings. Had you been to Chandigarh you would have got blessings from offering praṇāms to his pushpa-samādhi."

When I came to my senses, I could understand where we are and what Gurudev expects from us. From then on whenever I am in Chandigarh, I visit the maṭh and offer praṇāms to Param Gurudev's samādhi mandir and seek his blessings without fail, remembering Gurudev and his mercy even in these unfavorable conditions of curfews and lock-downs. 

Whenever Guru Mahārāj was in Jaipur, he would tell everyone who visited him, our Purva Guru Śrīla Rūpa Gosvāmi's wealth of the heart are residing here; Śrī Madhu Pandit's prāṇadhan Śrī Śrī Rādhā Gopīnāthjī are here, so I have come here.

—Śri Kṛṣṇananda Dās


Śrī Rasbihari Prabhu added:

Guru Mahārāj would order me to go for the darśan of Śrī Śrī Rādhāgovindadeva. The dedication our Gurudev had to Śrīla Rūpa Gosvāmi was such that he would not allow his disciples to be deprived of Śrī Śrī Rādhā Govindadev's mercy.

Whenever he would take parikramā party to Śrīla Rūpa Gosvāmi's bhajan kuṭir in Vṛndāvan he would sing Śrī-rūpa-mañjarī-pada.


Translated from Hindi to English







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Accepts Every Circumstance With Utmost Humility

"She Has Gone to Goloka-dhāma "

The Greatness of His Simplicity