He Rescued Me in a Dream and Later in Real Life

When I was a young boy at the age of thirteen or fourteen, I used to have a dream. In India I was given astrological advice by a Paṇḍitjī that explained that I must go to a Śiva temple every day in the morning to offer water to the Śiva-liṅga. I used to dream that somebody took me to the top of a hill and I screamed while they pushed me off but somebody was underneath and he caught me. That dream had been continuing for a long time.

When I came to England, I told my wife that we have to build one Śiva temple somewhere and she agreed. But it never happened until I met Guru Mahārāja in Delhi. One day he suggested that we go with him to Assam. At Guru Mahārāja’s appearance place in Goalpara, the janmasthāna temple was still being built. We met Mr. Lumba there and he explained that one of the devotees from Jammu is putting a lot of money into building a temple and he would like to ask somebody else to donate for that. 

He asked me to come with him so he could show me where the temple is at Guru Mahārāja’s appearance place. And when we went there, he explained that when Guru Mahārāja was young he used to do Śiva-puja here. And when I went there I saw the same mountain as in the dream—on the right hand side and on the left hand side somebody was saving me every time. And we said "Ok, this is the place where we are going to build the Śiva temple."

I used to have that dream when I was 14 or 15 and we built the temple when I was 50. It was so amazing that Guru Mahārāja was saving this service for me all that time while also rescuing me from all the evil stuff I faced. I was glad to see him bless me. 

How can we realize that our dream of childhood at the age of 50? I was astonished to see where that mountain was. People used to push me down and I can see that Guru Mahārāja saves me every time. 

It was really amazing when I saw Goalpara for the first time. A lovely little mountain on the right-hand side and on the left-hand side Guru Mahārāja was doing ārādhanā (worship of Śiva) when he was a child. Maybe I was a little baby by then or I was probably not born yet. So that was an experience out of this world for me.


—Premachanda Prabhu, UK




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"She Has Gone to Goloka-dhāma "

He Accepts Every Circumstance With Utmost Humility

The Greatness of His Simplicity